- Sometimes we need an external nudge
- Some pastors were seeking to do a better job at helping their churches connect people with God
- They tried many things, and learned many things
- They wanted to share what they have learned, in a cost effective manner, with other pastors and churches who had the same desire to connect people with God
History / Timeline
- Looking for something to share with our leaders at the January Leadership Retreat
Things that we liked
- Did not seek to change our core values or culture.
- Promotes a structure that enables us to make more effective use of our strengths, gifts, and passions.
- Leadership development
- Long term process
- While not new things, presented in a way that is new to us