You have probably heard about COVID-19 by the name Coronavirus. There are several things you should know and do related to illnesses this season:
- If you or someone else in your household is sick, please stay home.
- If you have a higher risk for becoming sick (defined by the CDC as being over the age of 60 or having a compromised immune system), please stay home.
- Practice good hygiene by frequently and thoroughly washing your hands.
- Avoid unnecessary contact with other people until this virus season subsides.
There is a lot of information being circulated about this disease.
- Information from the Columbus City Government can be found here.
- Information from the Indiana State Government can be found here.
The information below comes from the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention.