Asbury is a Community being Called, Discipled, and Sent in the name of Jesus Christ.
We believe God has blessed us with His love and grace, and we are thankful. We also believe we are blessed, that we might actively bless other people. This means we recognize we are being sent into the world to serve other people in the name of Jesus Christ.
As a church, we serve people. As groups within the church, we serve people. As individual members of the church, we serve people.
We serve people locally and far away. We serve people within our doors and outside our walls. We serve people in their homes and in public places. We serve people struggling with poverty and natural disasters. We serve people in need of food and in need of medical care. We serve people.
At Asbury, serving is not optional. Serving is part of who we are.
- Administrative: Serving the administrative needs of the Church and its ministries.
- Asbury Care: Serving and nurturing our congregation to build a close knit community of believers.
- In Worship: Serving on Sunday mornings to allow others to worship and further their relationship with our Lord.
- Outreach: Serving our local community and the global Christian community.
Planning Center is an application that allows us to easily plan and schedule worship, events, and other church activities. We use Planning Center Services to schedule volunteers for Worship services, Sunday School as well as Nursery and Childcare. A Ministry Leader will add you to Planning Center, then you will receive a welcome email. Follow the instructions on the welcome email and complete your online profile.
Benefits of Planning Center
- Receive scheduling requests or automated reminders through email or texts,
- Any user can block out dates ahead of time,
- Integrate your calendars,
- Schedule yourself to serve weeks and months in advance.
Have questions about Planning Center? Watch Planning Center’s Getting Started tutorial videos or contact your Ministry Leader.